7.15.2011

Four Years

The Loveland Family turned four years old yesterday!
Boy time sure does fly, but for every complaint I have about Jared I think I have a hundred warm fuzzy feelings for him.

Here are a few:
He hasn't stopped opening my door for me since we met.
He aways accommodates my Diet Coke addiction but running to the store when I have withdrawals.
He tells me I am beautiful every day..
He chases me.
He compliments my mothering skills.
He supports my decisions.
He works and strives for a better life for his family.
He never lets JR down.
He massages my back and feet WHENEVER I ask (seriously, it's true!)
He keeps my crazy in control.
He brings me to reality.
He knows me inside and out in every way possible and is my best friend in the world.
I love you Jared. Can't wait for the next four years!
Gosh, you will be really old by then, but I won't be quite 30! Just kidding Babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment