7.18.2011

This time last year...

Around this time last year I was having tons of fun with my dear friend and neighbor Kristi. We did cool stuff like drove to Sun Valley, caught Garth Brooks in concert and took crappy cell phone pictures of him leaving the arena, drove through horror-movie-type-middle-of-nowhere land and scared ourselves  half to death, and we saw the Backstreet Boys in concert with 70,000 of our closest friends. Wow. That was the longest sentence EVER!
Garth after the show, July 2010

Me and Kristi at the Boise Music Festival 2010


Sadly, Kristi has some issue with not wanting to do such activities this year. Something about how she would be "extremely pregnant" or "have a newborn" this year. Whatever Kristi!

I will however be braving the festival again this Saturday with my other lovely friend and co-worker Misty as well as the Katy Perry concert in the evening. Can't wait. I will miss you though Kristi!

No comments:

Post a Comment