7.28.2011

3 Things to Love

1. Water Marble Nail Art
So a guy at work told me to Google "water marble nails" and watch a video.
He said it would blow my mind and it did!
Look at these beauties...

You should watch a video too...

So I haven't actually tried doing this yet but I showed my sister and she did it and said it was awesome.

2. Ten Minute Trainer DVDs
These babies usually cost around $90 and come with resistance bands and meal plans and crap like that but I found the workout DVDs only used on Amazon for $4! Winning!

Tony Horton is the P90X guy and these DVDs rock because there are five workouts that are 10 minutes each and you can do as many or little as you have time or endurance for.


3. Huckleberry Shakes!
This is how you completely ruin #2.
I love huckleberry ice cream more than anything but the only stuff I could find is Tillamook Mountain Huckleberry which is really just vanilla with huckleberry swirled through it. I was disappointed in the flavor at first but then I realized it just needed to be blended up into a shake! Delicious!


And what is even better is Arctic Circle now has huckleberry shakes and I received a $1 off coupon today! Woot Woot! Now if you will excuse me I have to run on over to Arctic Circle...

No comments:

Post a Comment