11.01.2011

Thankful for in November

So it's been a while huh? We may have experienced some technical difficulties involving JR ripping all the keys off my laptop and demolishing it to the point where the screen no longer came on. 
My netbook kept me in the social networking loop well enough but it just didn't have the storage space for pictures and all that fun stuff. 
And what fun is a post without pictures?

I will be playing catch up on the family blog for a while but over here I want to spend this Thanksgiving month telling ya'll what I am grateful for. So I will start out today being thankful for my new computer. It is large and lovely and I am so glad to upload all my pictures and clear out the 'ole SD card.

And because I don't have a picture of this pretty new machine, here is something better...

No comments:

Post a Comment