2.11.2011

the Housewife Reviews: Facewash

This is my first post and while I didn't really want to do a review I am tired and the Mr has the big laptop so I can't download my own pictures so a review it will be!

Today's products?
St Ive's Apricot Scrub

VS
L'Oreal Go 360 Clean with Scrublet



I have always been a St. Ives girl but when I was at the Wal Mart the other day they were of course out because they are always out of the stuff I make special trips there for. I HAD to get something though because I would die if I had to wash my face without scrubbing beads in it. So when I saw the 360 (I actually got the one in the peach bottle) and it had beads AND this thing called a "scrublet" for extra cleany-ness I could not pass it up!
I have to say that I was quite disappointed. The beads were not abrasive enough and the scrublet was way to gentle. I guess if I don't feel like my face is raw after I am done washing it then it doesn't feel clean. I will however use up the rest of this face wash because I am way too cheap to toss it out. I once used a moisturizer that I was allergic too until it was all gone because I didn't want to waste.
I am thinking however that once I am done with the wash I may hang onto the scrublet and test it out with my St Ives...

No comments:

Post a Comment