2.20.2011

To-Do Lists and Haircuts

My to-do list for tomorrow?

  • Make Jared breakfast/lunch @o'dark-thirty
  • Do the dishes
  • Go back to sleep
  • Wake up
  • Feed JR
  • Hula Hoop
  • Pull out couch and sweep/mop behind it
  • Vacuum
  • Bathe JR
  • Convince JR to take cough medicine/nap
  • Bathe Bandit
  • Sweep/mop remaining floors
  • Look in empty fridge for dinner possibilities
  • Bathe self
  • Harrass Grandma Fritzley to take a picture of something for me.
Will it all get done? I will let you know!

On another note, JR wanted nothing to do with getting his hair trimmed on Thursday and barely had his bangs trimmed (I opted out for the clippers this time since I can't let go of his baby-ness and am going for more of a Justin Bieber look) before I gave up.
The bangs were kinda choppy due to head thrashing but at least it wasn't in his eyes anymore but I still couldn't stand the potential mullet that was forming at the back of his neck.
Enter: Domesticity. Every woman trained in the art of "Housewifery" can cut hair right?
I cut Jared's hair with the clippers all the time but it is super easy because I just do the number two all around! I have NEVER EVER cut anyone's hair with scissors before.
 After I had finished cutting and FB'd (Facebooked) about it I wish I would have googled the how-to's of hair trimming like Auntie D suggested. I Google everything else in life and can hardly even use a phone book because of Google so I don't know why I didn't...
Anyway, I don't think it is awful, but I think after another week of growth I will feel better about taking him out in public.

BEFORE:



AFTER:


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment