2.15.2011

Merritt's closed on V-Day?

There is a completely trashy, hole-in-the-wall diner in Boise called Merritt's that has the best food and the best atmosphere. I used to go there on occasion with my friends in high school and college and when Jared and I were dating we used to meet there after work and have cheese fries.
We decided to go there on Valentine's Day to eat and remember old times but we were shocked to find it locked up and the lights out. Apparently it now closes at 4pm with the exception of Friday and Saturday when it is still 24 hours! Does this upset anyone else?


1 comment:

  1. WHAT?!? Are you kidding me? I love Merritts! How dare they even think about closing...EVER! Oh I don't even live in Boise anymore but I do feel this tragedy deep within my soul. I must go mourn for my lost love. -heidi<><

    ReplyDelete