3.12.2011

Girl Scout Cookie Season

Girl Scout Cookie Season is always hard for us but this year no one has come to the door selling them and I ignored texts from friends and family regarding them. Jared bought one box of Samoas and one box of Thin Mints from some girls outside Albertsons the other day but so far that has been it.

I really really want to lose weight before the summer but I hate to give up everything so I was so pleased when I ran across these thingy's...


Think the flavor of a Samoa but it has 9gms of fiber and only like 130 calories or something! They also only have 19 carbs and I think I remember one of the dietitians I have seen in the past telling me that if there are more than 5gms of fiber in a serving of food you can subtract that number from the total carbs. The problem is most foods don't have that much fiber!

No comments:

Post a Comment