3.07.2011

Project: JR's Tool Box

JR got a set of plastic Home Depot tools for Christmas (some of which Bandit used as chew toys) and I have wanted to get a tool box or something to put them in.
Then a few weeks ago I saw this wood box with a handle at Fred Meyer and it was 60% off the clearance! It think it ended up being about $3 total.




I wanted to personalize it so I got some cheap-o stencils and my orange acrylic paint and a little foam brush and went to town!




I know that you are supposed to line up the letters and tape them down so they are straight and all that but I was not about to be a perfectionist on this particular project so I just eyeballed it! I even painted outside the lines in a couple of spots! I think the finished product was perfect though!



No comments:

Post a Comment