5.03.2011

My 10 day cleanse: Days 3, 4 & 5

More fruit, more veggies, more fish, more brown rice and chicken. On day four I was about ready to throw in the towel (I know I am pathetic) until Jared came home and told me he had lost 8 POUNDS! that is 8lbs from Friday to Monday! Four days folks! I had renewed hope after that.

Today is day five and I am feeling pretty good. Things have been, ahem, regular, and we are over the half way hump of the cleanse. My friend Misty started the cleanse today and she is super excited, I found out that oatmeal is an acceptable food for breakfast and I have found a satisfaction for my sweet tooth in banana and peanut butter smoothies. Seriously so good. My sister-in-law told me she had made a banana, strawberry and peanut butter smoothie and I thought it sounded awesome minus the strawberries. I wanted to add some sweetness to it so I picked up some vanilla flavored almond milk at the store. It was the lowest carb flavored thing out there.

I am sure these smoothies will be my downfall. I should probably go weigh in soon to make sure I haven't gained or anything.

Yes, I will tell you at the end how much I have lost. No, I will not tell you the actual start and finish weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment