5.01.2011

My 10 day cleanse: Day 2

Jared's day two breakfast/lunch (what I sent to work with him):
  • scrambled egg whites on a whole wheat english muffin
  • 2 V8juices
  • baby carrots
  • apple
  • mandarin orange
  • strawberries
  • grapes
  • chicken breast with Montreal chicken seasoning and brown rice
My breakfast was similar to yesterday's:
  • scrambled egg whites with salsa on a plain, toasted whole wheat english muffin
  • grapes
  • oranges
  • V8 juice
  • spark energy drink
I had carrots and yellow bell pepper slices for snacks and went to the super awesome sister-in-law's house where she made me a yummy baked chicken breast with brown rice which was super yummy and waaaaay better than what I made for Jared. After I got home from her house that afternoon I realized that I don't own a covered baking dish that can go in the oven. Fail.

Anyway, dinner was similar to last night, we had the same veggie mix but this time had tilapia. It is one of the least fishy fishes I have ever had. We had snacks of apple slices and I think Jared had some celery.
Later after dinner I felt a little lightheaded and slightly sick to my stomach. Not sure what that was about. Then early this morning (day 3) I had a headache while I was getting Jared's lunch ready. I think I needed caffeine. I won't tell you how much Diet Coke I drink on a normal day but I promise you that even though Spark had more caffeine in a serving than Diet Coke, I am usually drinking a large enough amount of Diet Coke that I get way more than what Spark gives me. Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment