5.15.2011

My 10 day cleanse: Days 6 -10

OK, I'll admit it, I lost interest in posting about my cleanse but I do want to sum things up! The second half of the cleanse was waaaaay easier just knowing it was almost over.It sucked having to drink the fiber again on the last three days but I found it was much more tolerable with a little crystal light powder mixed in. I also think if I were naturally a better cook the food would have been better and not so redundant.

Over all I lost 4.8 pounds and Jared lost somewhere between 10 and 15 but because of different scales, a possible incorrect start weight and bad math we aren't really sure. What we are sure of is that Jared lost an inch each around his waist and chest! Totally awesome.

While some of us (not me) have eaten very poorly since the cleanse, some of us have tried to maintain the diet but add little extras back in like mayo with our tuna and salt on our food. Jared claims that after these couple of days off that he is going to be good and will eat whatever I pack him.

So the consensus is that we both felt really good after the cleanse and it has helped us seen how much changing our eating habits benefits us and showed us what willpower we have. I finally bought us a scale today because I saw a rockin' deal on one at Costco. Now we will be able to monitor our weight more closely. The cleanse is recommended for every 90 days I think and I will totally do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment