11.17.2011

Thankful for Day 17

Today I am thankful for MIDNIGHT PREMIERES! 

Hey do you guys think that Robert Pattinson gets mad because Kristen Stewart has so much potential to look pretty be she makes bad choices all the time when it comes to styling herself?
I didn't think she looked very good at the Breaking Dawn premiere...

Or at The Runaways premiere...

My opinion? Wear your hair down and around your face Kristen, and SMILE! MUCH prettier!

But I digress from the topic. Tonight I am just thankful to go have some FUN!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie! Glad to find your blog...thanks for the comment. I would love to show you where we are on the map...it kind of makes me nervous to post it on the internet though, so send me your email address and I can send it to you! :) Mine is dianahulme@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete