11.02.2011

Thankful for Day 2 and a challenge

So even though I was hatin' life today when I was at work for 13 hours and one thing after another seemed to go wrong, today I am thankful to have a job. I am not only thankful to have it but I am also thankful that I am able to earn some extra income for our family while keeping JR out of daycare and always having him home with one of us. That is certainly something very important to both Jared and me.

In other news, Jared and I started a November challenge yesterday! He wants to lose 30+ pounds by the end of November. He can totally do it too. He is eating super healthy, cutting out ALL soda and candy for the next month (except maybe minus Thanksgiving), and is hitting the gym five days a week.

I on the other hand hate the idea of a weight loss goal. I feel like it will just result in disappointment. I decided that my goal instead would be to accomplish 76 of my 10 Minute Trainer workouts in 28 days.

The schedule will look something like this...
I start tomorrow so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment