11.05.2011

Thankful for Day 4

So it is a little after 1 am so I am technically late! Oops! It was a busy day. 
Anyway, today I am thankful for Grandparents. I am thankful that I have wonderful grandparents myself and that my parents and Jared's parents are such great grandparents to our son. Tonight my parents babysat JR so that we could go to a birthday party. It was so nice to have some alone time and they totally wore the kid out! He was asleep before we got home. Thanks Mom and Dad!

Me, my mom (Grandma) and JR on the pumpkin liner... 

Grandma held JR's hand and sang train songs to him.


JR and Nana at a family birthday party... 

Every time JR sees Chris now he runs for a hug. Love it.


Well I guess I will be back in a few short hours with day five! 
I will be thankful for sleep if I get any tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment