11.08.2011

Thankful for Day 7 & 8

So I guess I forgot to post yesterday. I was busy snuggling up to Jared in a stolen moment of peace and quiet before bed. I am defiantly grateful for those moments. We have been really busy as of late and I feel like we don't always get quality time together so I was happy happy happy when Jared came home early from the gym so we could have that time.

And today I am thankful for modern conveniences. Yesterday when I went to make dinner the stove wouldn't turn on. I was panicked for a moment. I quickly realized however that the circuit had flipped and the problem was fixed with the flip of a switch! Whew! Thank goodness for stoves and refrigerators and microwaves. I actually had a scare with the freezer in the garage last week because unbeknownst to me JR had shut off the power strip it was plugged into. Thankfully I noticed the next day and everything was still frozen (thank you cold weather) and nothing was lost. So glad I wasn't born in the stone age!


1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your hot and sassy housewife blog. I'm trying to get in contact the way the modern generation does it. Do you accept repentance? Love you very much! Keep writing. You are good!

    ReplyDelete