11.05.2011

Thankful for Day 5

Today I am thankful for the relationship Jared and JR have. JR wants to do everything his daddy does and say everything his daddy says. Every day when Jared comes home JR yells "DADDY" and runs to greet him for a hug and kiss. It isn't an uncommon thing in any household for a son to look up to his Dad but I am sure it warm's every mother's heart.
Tonight Jared was pretending to box and JR did it too. It was so cute! 
They have the most fun together. Even when they are just sharing a snack, cuddling or taking a nap. 
When I come home from work in the afternoon it isn't uncommon to see this...


Sacked out after a long day of playing light sabers I'm sure!

*Please note JR's up-side-down sippy cup and GIANT wet spot from it's leaking contents!
I guess I should mention my gratefulness for the fabric protection cleaning plan I bought with the couch! Best money ever spent!

1 comment:

  1. What a lot to be thankful for. (Or should I have said "for which to be thankful." Oh well, you got the idea!

    ReplyDelete