11.19.2011

Thankful for Day 19

Today I am thankful for... 
A friend sent me an invite at the beginning of the summer and then Jared's sister sent me one a few weeks ago so I finally caved and joined and I am so so glad I did.
I just love having a place to store and organize the ideas I come across online. I always used to see great ideas and would forget where the tutorials were or something and now I can sort out all the things I find which is nice, especially once you join the blogging world!

Nicely organized Pin boards!

My sister in law pinned this recipe for potato soup in the crock pot and said it was awesome.
I easily found it by looking on her recipe's pin board and we tried it out today. It was awesome topped with cheese, sour cream and cooked bacon that I cut into small pieces.
Or if you would like to join Pinterest (you need an invite from someone to do so) comment with your email and I will send you one!
Happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment