11.06.2011

Thankful for Day 6

Today I am thankful for my soul mate, my best friend, my other half, the father of my child and my husband, Jared. I found out that a girl I used to work with lost her fiance yesterday. I feel for her so badly. It is one of those times when I don't know what to say because I can't even image how I would live on if I were in her shoes.



I love you Jared. 
You are the light in my life.
You know just when to make me laugh or to leave me alone.
You are the greatest father to our son.
You always provide.
You have never stopped opening my door for me since day one.
You always make me feel special.
You make my life sweet.
I love you!

1 comment:

  1. You are a joy. What grandmother wouldn't want to read such a love letter from a cherished granddaughter to her husband. Thanks for posting!

    Love you very much.

    ReplyDelete