11.03.2011

Thankful For Day 3

So today I am thankful for free seasonal subway art images and I am also thankful for Costco. 
I just picked up my 16x20 Fall subway art poster...

The awesome website eighteen25 puts out a free high resolution image for each holiday. 
It is such a simple way to decorate and the posters can all be stored in the frame together, then you just have to switch 'em out! They even have a filler print for months without holidays and a birthday print! 

The above picture is from their website. I don't know where they got their frame but the one I picked up came from the poster section at Walmart, has a nice thick frame and only cost $15. 

The print it's self cost a little under $6.50 at Costco. I love Costco. I picked up some great things there the last couple of months. I got an AMAZING memory foam bathmat (feels like walking on a cloud) and a sweet lighted/magnifying mirror.

Well, that's all for today. I will leave you with a picture of something really really cute I got at Costco a month or two ago...


1 comment:

  1. In this picture he looks all boy -- baby JR has become somebody new! Such fun to see him grow!

    ReplyDelete